What Sets Us Apart
Our practice is dedicated to giving our patients the highest quality of orthodontic care in a compassionate, comfortable environment. We strive to provide an individualized treatment plan for each patient.
- One doctor, one focus: you!
- We are a family-run business- you will see Dr. Vaccariello every visit and she will work with you every step of the way from initial consult until treatment completion.
- Dr. Vac is the ONLY board-certified orthodontist in Fort Mill and York.
- She has completed a Master's degree and residency in Orthodontics after dental school.
- We attend several continuing education events every year to stay up-to-date with the most recent advances in orthodontics.
- We focus on utilizing the most current evidence-based orthodontic treatments and technology.
- We are a 100% digital and paperless practice - we use only digital xrays.
- No goopy impressions! We use a digital Itero scanner for all tooth impressions.
- We offer free in-office WiFi and offer email appointment reminders.
- We tailor our hours to allow for both before and after school/ work appointments.
- Our office is conveniently located in Springfield Town Center, close to I-77 (exit 88) and near many schools, restaurants, and businesses. We have easy access from Fort Mill, Indian Land, Rock Hill, Lake Wylie, Tega Cay, Pineville, Matthews, and Charlotte.
- We are always available by phone after business hours in the rare event of an emergency.
- We offer 0% interest in-office financing and a wide variety of payment options.
- We accept most insurance and offer discounts for payment in full at the time of service as well for discounts for multiple family members.
- We offer free consultations.
- We offer various promotions and contests throughout the year for our patients.
- We support our patients and community through local community events and programs.
- We strive to make every office visit efficient and enjoyable for each patient.
- We strive to create a stress free environment for patients and their families.